House bill 1897 on IRV

  • Eric Barr
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2010
      Hi Everyone,

      We're well into the second half of this year's legislative term and unfortunately HB 1897 that allows municipalities to use IRV has still not made it into committee.  The power to assign it to committee is held solely by the Speaker of the House.  So if there's any chance for this bill, then we need to convince the Speaker to assign it to committee soon.

      Please call, email, fax, and or write a letter to the Speaker as soon as you can.  Contact information is below.  Thanks for your help!

      Eric

      SPEAKER RON RICHARD
      Address:MO House of Representatives
      201 West Capitol Avenue
      Room 308
      Jefferson City MO 65101
      Phone:573-751-2173
      Fax:573-526-5813
      E-Mail:Ronald.Richard@...
    • gtlapek@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24, 2010
        Eric,

        Thanks for the notification.

        Greg Tlapek
        Executive Director, Missouri Libertarian Party

        E-Mail:Ronald.Richard@ house.mo. gov