completed AG opinion form

  • Eric Barr
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2005
      I was very lucky that I got the help of a lawyer, Tim Barnhart, to fill out the opinion request form.  I've attached the completed version.  The blank questions are for the State Rep's office to fill in.

      I emailed this form to Rep. Bland's office two weeks ago, and called them twice, and haven't heard back.  I'm hoping that its just because they went on holiday break early.  If I haven't heard anything from them by mid-January, then I think it may be worth asking a different state Rep. to submit it.  I'll let everyone know when/if I hear that it has been submitted to the AG.

      Thanks,
      Eric Barr