Re: [InstantRunoffMO] Digest Number 7

  • George Mussmann
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2001
      RsMO (Revised Statutes, MO) are at
      http://www.moga.state.mo.us/homestat.htm

      George

    • arnold.trembley@worldnet.att.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2001
        --- In InstantRunoffMO@egroups.com, George Mussmann <gmussman@m...>
        wrote:
        > RsMO (Revised Statutes, MO) are at
        > http://www.moga.state.mo.us/homestat.htm
        >
        > George

        Thanks, George. I'll probably add that link to my St. Louis County
        Libertarian Party Central Committee web page.

        I searched through it, and I can't find any statute that says who wins
        a race if there are more than two candidates and none get an outright
        majority. I'm assuming a simple plurality would win, but the statutes
        don't appear to say so. Of course, my eyes glaze over reading all
        that turgid prose. It could be there and I just missed it.