jump start

  • sockbie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3 7:02 PM
      let's get this group going. i know that everyone didn't just stop
      caring about irv on nov. 3rd, so let's regroup, and get started on a
      coordinated city-by-city effort to institute irv in mo. the umkc
      campus greens are currently looking into an irv campaign in kc, and
      i hear tell of a similar effort being started in columbia. if we
      could get the same going (if it already isn't, of course) in at
      least stl and springfield we could definitely build some momentum.
      who's with me?

      (i know i'm not the first person to write a message like this,
      trying to get everyone fired up, but it's gotta be done every once
      in a while, right?)