IRV gatherings every Thursday from 7-9pm

  • David Kaminsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2001
      Every Thursday from 7pm to 9pm, now through the middle of August, I
      will be hosting informal IRV gatherings at my house. One of the
      primary purposes of these meetings will be to give petitioners the
      opportunity to bring in their filled-out sheets and have me notarize
      them. An equally important function, however, will be to let people
      working on this issue get to know eachother -- this applies to people
      who are not working directly on the petition as well. So if you know
      anyone who is interested in IRV, or wants to learn more about it,
      please let them know about these gatherings. Directions to my house
      can be found below.

      David

      P.S. Be on the lookout for an editorial on IRV this week in the
      Strib by Lori Sturdevant

      Directions to my house, 167 Seymour Ave, S.E. Minneapolis:

      To get there from Seward neighborhood:
      Take Franklin Avenue east (towards St. Paul) until you've crossed the
      Mississippi.
      Continue on Franklin up the hill until you've reached the first
      traffic light at the top -- this is Seymour Avenue.
      Take a right, and it'll be the third or fourth house on the left (167 Seymour).

      To get there from 94:
      get off on the University Avenue/280 exit.
      Take the right exit lane (leading to University Avenue, not 280).
      Take the first left, which is Franklin Avenue. If you hit University
      Avenue, you've gone too far.
      Take Franklin Avenue about five blocks, until you reach a stoplight,
      which is Seymour Avenue.
      Take a left, and it's the third or fourth house on the left (167 Seymour).

      If you get lost, my number is (612) 331-1681