Does Ventura support IRV yet?

  • states_4irv
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10 7:13 AM
      If he really wants to change America,
      Jesse could be a great spokesperson to tour around the country to IRV
      events over the next year.

      If he is possibly available, I bet activists will start more local
      campaigns and plan events for next year.

      a real good victory would be asking him to sign on to an op-ed about
      we need to be working now to get national IRV by 2008.

      Has he made any IRV endorsements yet?
      THe Craigslist IRV forum:
      http://forums.craigslist.org/?forumID=4443