FairVote News mailing party

  • Karen & Tony Solg�rd
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2001
      You are invited to help mail out the next edition of FairVote News.
      Lasagna and a delightful red beverage will be served.

      The joyful event happens Tuesday, April 3, 6 PM until done, at the Tony
      & Karen Solgard residence, 2509 34th Ave S, Minneapolis, 612-724-5540.

      Please reply to let us know whether you will be coming or not.
    • salomon orellana
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2001

        Unfortunately, weekdays are not possible for me.  Sorry.