Re: [InstantRunoffMN] Progress in Central MN

  • Dan Johnson-Weinberger
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2002
      This is fantastic! Great work Garner!

      Any other news in Minnesota? How about with the four-way race for governor -- is there more discussion about IRV or are the candidates/parties starting to endorse IRV?

      Dan
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2002
        Ken Pentel, the Green party endorsed candidate, is endorsing it. I
        talked with him last weekend and suggested that he also talk to Tim
        Penny from the independence party about endorsing it. I have been
        discussing IRV with State Senator John Marty (D) and State Rep Marty
        Seifert (R) and also some independence party guys, (I'm Green Party).
        We're starting to build a coalition. The elections will have a big
        difference on our efforts. Things are moving slowly, but they're moving.

        -Garner