Cool tool: the listserv on yahoo

  • Dan Johnson-Weinberger
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2001
      Hi Minnesotans,

      This listserv is a neat tool to organize. Right now there are only 7
      of us on this list but we all have access to the 'moderator'
      functions of the list. That is, we can all add new people to the list
      directly, we can change the group setting, we can even get some HTML
      code to put on other webpages that will allow people to subscribe to
      the list.

      So do check out the website when you get a chance. The site is
      www.groups.yahoo.com/group/InstantRunoffMN

      If you have to register with yahoo, it is worth the hassle. If you
      try to register and it doesn't work and you would like to make it
      work, email or call me at djw@... or 312.587.7060.

      Dan