Do you have life experience?

  • sherry-heath902@joostsooon.info
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2007
      THis thing is amazing, just graduated without even turning up a single day. Now
      fully qualified in a BA and looking to apply for a raise! I'll keep you guys
      posted, but if any of u interested in getting a BA or something as well
      without having to actually go through all the leg work i highly recommend these
      ppl 1-770 621 2634
    • sherry-heath902@joostsooon.info
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2007
        770 621-2634, filled out a few forms and a bit of paperwork and was accredited