Instant Runoff on Maui

  • Blair Bobier
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2001
      The Maui Charter Review Committee is considering Instant Runoff Voting and may be taking action on this in the near future.  If anyone has contacts on Maui or any other information which may be helpful, please contact me or let people there know that this is happening.

      Mahalo,
      Blair

      Blair Bobier
      Center for Voting & Democracy
      blair@...
      www.fairvote.org
      541.453.4426
    • Laure Dillon
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 17, 2001
        Aloha Blair,
        Sorry I do not have Maui contacts to offer. Please keep me
        informed as I think instant runoff methods offer a great deal and I
        am looking forward to lobbying for the concept at the next
        legislative session in Honolulu.
        Mahalo, Laure

        Laure Dillon
        Hawaii Clean Elections