Spammer is gone; leadership in Hawaii needed

  • Dan Johnson-Weinberger
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
      Hi all,

      I've removed zoezidbeck from this list (whoever s/he is) and have
      changed our settings to moderate new members, so hopefully that won't
      happen again.

      Would someone be willing to be the moderater for this list?

      Perhaps we should introduce ourselves to try to get a group together
      in Hawaii to push for instant runoff voting in the legislature and in
      some municipalities (especially those that use a regular runoff
      election now).

      I'm Dan Johnson-Weinberger. I'm with the Center for Voting and
      Democracy (www.fairvote.org). I'm based out of Chicago, but would
      love to get to Hawaii to work on a campaign for instant runoff
      voting!

      DJW
      Dan Johnson-Weinberger
      Center for Voting and Democracy
      djw@...
      312.587.7060
    • greeendragon
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2007
        Hi everyone, was looking to connect with others in hawaii interesed in
        electoral reform and IRV. Whats the status of this email list?

        Thank you,
        Blake Drolson
        Kauai

        --- In InstantRunoffHI@yahoogroups.com, "Dan Johnson-Weinberger"