When does HI legislature go in session?

  • Dan Johnson-Weinberger
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 9, 2001
      Hello instant runoff voting advocates in Hawaii,

      When does the HI legislature go back into session? We might try to
      get a head start on lobbying by doing some work over the summer.

      Dan Johnson-Weinberger
      National Field Director
      Center for Voting and Democracy
      www.fairvote.org
    • Lahilahi Powell
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 9, 2001
        It's around the third week in January.

        Aloha, Lahilahi

        > From: "Dan Johnson-Weinberger" <proportionalrepresentation@...>
        > Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 15:23:12 -0000
        > To: InstantRunoffHI@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: [InstantRunoffHI] When does HI legislature go in session?
        >
        > Hello instant runoff voting advocates in Hawaii,
        >
        > When does the HI legislature go back into session? We might try to
        > get a head start on lobbying by doing some work over the summer.
        >
        > Dan Johnson-Weinberger
        > National Field Director
        > Center for Voting and Democracy
        > www.fairvote.org

      • Hawaii Clean Elections
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 9, 2001
          Aloha Blair,
          I agree with you. Lobbying during Interim can be a little
          difficult with so many people away, but each person we can meet and
          inform helps. I will be out of town from July 12 through July 18,
          and again for much of early to mid-August, but look forward to
          working with you. Thanks for your involvement. Laure

          ******************
          Laure Dillon
          Hawaii Clean Elections
          922-2086

          >Senator Les Ihara, Jr., and the organization of activists he helped
          >found (the name escapes me at the moment) would be good contacts for
          >organizing efforts in between legislative sessions.
          >
          >Aloha,
          >blair

        • Blair Bobier
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 9, 2001