No activity in last 7 days
We need to use instant runoff voting in Florida, especially for party primaries. Currently, we have a September primary, an October runoff election if no one gets 50% of the vote in the primary and then the November election. That's not enough time to hold three elections, and that caused a lot of problems in 2000 with absentee ballots. We should use instant runoff voting in the September primary, and this list is to make that happen (as well as using IRV for the general election).
- Sep 13, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.