DC can help organize Takoma Pk. events

  • states_4irv
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2005
      I think the best way to get IRV into the news this month should
      really involve Takoma pk, where an IRV measure will apparently be on
      the Nov. ballot.

      If events are planned now, by the end of the month some candidates
      from other states like VA, NJ, NYC may be wanting to get involved in
      a regional campaign.

      This could still be the biggest issue in those races.

      T-shirts are being printed in upstate New York within a few days.
      We are looking for:
      -people to help with distribution (especially to politicians)
      -donations to print more shirts
      -people to earn free shirts by getting your IRV LTE published.

      A starting webpage for a regional campaign is at
      http://ny.4irv.us
      (The Takoma Park update is not on there yet)