Looking for life in DC IRV

  • Andrew
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2005
      Is anything going on? Anyone wanna meet for coffee and talk about 'it'
      and likely educate me? I could even be convinced to buy the first cup
      if a couple of us are slightly underfunded....

      I am glad to be through the holidays, and now hope to devote more
      attention to this, and the trouble of corporate personhood.

      Write soon,

      Andrew