Denver Council?

  • Marc Cittone
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 15, 2003
      Hello everyone,

      I heard through the grapevine that Kathleen MacKenzie on the Denver City Council may be an IRV supporter.  She is one of the few not term-limited this year.  Should we try to get IRV through the Council this year (while the issue is still fresh from the run-offs) before turning to an initiative?  I'm not well-connected (nor do I live in Denver) but would be willing to help out if I could.

      Marc
    • tomatomeyer
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 28, 2003
        i'm ready to help.
        bruce meyer
        denver

      • Davidottke@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 29, 2003
          In another week or two I'll be ready to help even though I don't live in Denver either. Denver is the most logical place to do it. David Ottke, Aurora
        • Davidottke@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 29, 2003
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 29, 2003