RE: [InstantRunoffCO] Sign me up!

  • MCINTYRE,TOM (Non-HP-Loveland,ex1)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2002
      We had a group in Boulder that was meeting in the early part of 2001 but was
      not able to accomplish much and seems to have fallen apart. We had too many
      Perceivers (this is Myers-Briggs personality type terminology) and not
      enough Judgers - too many "consider it" people and no "just do it" people in
      charge. I was the worst of the "consider it" types, and the most in charge,
      and had prior time commitments.

      But we did have good ideas, good plans, a good start - just not the right
      mix of personalities to make it happen. I've been thinking about getting it
      going again soon, with my other time commitments clearing away, but we'll
      need more doers this time, or it will fail again.

      I don't know of anyone else actively working on this, although I know some
      discussion was going on last summer between some Greens, Libertarians, and
      state politicians. I'd like to hear what else is happening out there!

      Feel free to contact me directly, or through this group, as appropriate.

      Tom McIntyre
      gemini2@...
      303-245-0627 eve.
      970-898-1425 days