When in CO legislature in session?

  • Dan Johnson-Weinberger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2001
      If the legislature is *not* in session now, we should use this time
      to lobby some state reps and state senators.

      Also, do note that San Francisco just voted yesterday to put instant
      runoff voting on the March 2002 ballot as a charter amendment, so
      this can provide some fuel to efforts in Denver, Boulder and other
      cities in Colorado. See if you can get a study for your city.

      Dan Johnson-Weinberger
      Center for Voting and Democracy
      www.fairvote.org