political discussion group invitation

  • dr_guttman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2005
      Anyone here interested in joining, listening, contributing to a
      political discussion group, check out:

      We are a diverse-minded group interested in contributing to and
      benefiting from the free-marketplace of ideas, discussing political
      theory: the role of government at all levels, domestic policy,
      individual freedom, redistribution of wealth and responsibility,
      environmental security, educational systems, international topics,
      international security and militarism, and the individual. All rational
      points of view are welcome and encouraged.

      "I never consider a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in
      philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson

      Thanks,

      Marc
      www.smclp.org
      San Miguel County Libertarian Party