GW B4 2L8

  • Mike Coppi
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
      "Quotes and Votes" complete Presidential Scorebook:
      http://www.grassfire.org/scorebook/contents.asp

      **************

      Election_2004 Information at section "T" of:
      http://endtimespeculate.crosswinds.net/

      *********

      The TRUTH about Kerry:
      http://www.jb-williams.com/

      The U.S. Communist Party wants Bush defeated:
      http://www.cpusa.org/

      ************

      A hefty military majority [55%] sees through the careful veneer of
      moderation to the deeply ingrained leftism that drives Kerry and the
      Democrats.

      John Kerry's liberal voting record on critical national security
      issues during his 20-year career in Washington has proven just how
      weak he is on defense.

      The stakes are simply too high to put a liberal like John Kerry in
      the Oval Office during this critical time in our nation's history.

      Kerry's Liberal Record......
      http://www.KerrysLiberalRecord.com

      ***********

      "John Kerry for President?
      Ridiculous. Unthinkable. Unbelievable. Outrageous."

      "How can we trust a man who has been on the wrong side (communist
      side) of the Vietnam War, the Cold war, the Gulf war, and the Iraq
      war?! He is the wrong man for the wrong job at the wrong time!"

      "The coming election is simple -- you either vote for God, or
      you vote for satan -- Good or Evil... Kerry is a baby killer, a
      hypocrite, a liar, a heretic, a blasphemer, an opportunist and he
      sold out his own country to the enemy and should be tried for
      treason... ALL OF THESE ACCUSATIONS ARE IRREFUTABLE."

      "There is a huge social war going on, between good & evil and between
      family values & immoral values. GWB represents good & family values,
      while Kerry represents evil..."

      "The alternative to NOT voting for George W. Bush is to put a man -
      John Kerry - in the White House who wants GAY MARRIAGES, wants
      ABORTION, wants to RAISE TAXES, has lied about his military &
      political record..."

      "... J. Kerry... stands for many evils. Abortion - from conception
      to birth, euthanasia, embryonic stem cell research, 'Gay' unions..."

      "To vote for [an] abortion [supporter] is to collaborate in one of
      the gravest of all evils known to man. Such a voter becomes an
      accomplice in every abortion civil society commits, by endorsing it
      and giving civil power to those who support it..."

      "...this election is not [only] about the war or the economy, it is
      about LIFE..."

      *******

      The next president will have the power to determine whether abortion
      will remain legal for the next 30 years.

      http://www.lifenews.com/nat712.html

      The next president could appoint as many as four new Supreme Court
      justices and elevate one of the high court's members to the Chief
      Justice position.

      President Bush has a strong record thus far of appointing pro-life
      judges to key federal court positions. Should he be re-elected and
      replace each of those four judges with pro-life advocates, [we could
      see] 'Roe vs. Wade' thrown in the trash heap of history right next to
      the 1857 Dred Scott decision [which legalized slavery].

      However, if John Kerry is elected president, and he replaces those
      four judges with abortion supporters, Roe will almost assuredly be
      preserved and abortion will probably remain legal for decades.

      Presidential candidate John Kerry has indicated a double litmus test
      in that he would not allow any pro-life appointment or the
      appointment of any judge who would deny gay couples the right to
      marry...

      We have seen the negative impact of the activism of Supreme Court
      Justice Blackman in 1973 who gave us the most horrendous ruling of
      our time, Roe v. Wade, allowing millions of unborn babies to meet
      their very early deaths.

      ********

      Push for Bush. Flush the Johns [Kerry & Edwards].

      - Mike Coppi

      ~~~~~~~~
    • John Bowman
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2004
        GWB is the worst president in American history. By
        invading Iraq, he (1) did exactly what bin Ladin
        wanted him to do, provoking the anger of 1 BILLION
        Muslims worldwide, (2) essentially guaranteed an
        American city will be destoyed by a nuclear terrorist
        in the next 10 years, since we can not ever police 1
        billion muslims.

        Kerry isn't the best pick the Democrats could have
        made. But Bush remains the worst president in US
        history- what choice do we have with the current
        voting system?

        True conservatives are reading "Where the Right went
        Wrong" by Pat Buchanan, an eloquent description of the
        history of the tiny Neoconservative movement which has
        hijacked American foreign policy, as well as the
        history of the success by terrorist organizations over
        the last 2 centuries in toppling powerful nation
        states who do not have the support of the local
        people.

        A recent study published in the medical Journal Lancet
        showed we have killed 100,000 in Iraq since the war
        began! This on top of the 1,000,000 we killed under
        GWs Dad. All for the oil companies and Halburton. This
        is no way to gain the support of either the Iraqi
        people or the 1 billion worldwide Muslims.

        GW is the puppet of large multinational corporations
        who want us to (1) spend our wealth buying their
        weapons systems costing billions of dollars fighting
        an enemy who retailiates with weapons costing pennies,
        and (2) ship our manufacturing overseas, destroying
        American jobs, and creating huge trade deficits with
        the rest of the world, particularly China.

        Fighting 2 mickey mouse countries over the past 2
        years has depleted our economy, because we are not the
        manufacturing superpower we were before WW2. All our
        children and grandchildren will be paying for this
        their entire lives.

        Conservatives should read Buchanan's "Where the Right
        Went Wrong".

        All Americans should read "The New Pearl Harbor",
        which points out many questions about 9/11 still
        unanswered.

        "Anybody but Bush" is the opinion of anyone who looks
        at America's current situation from the large
        viewpoint of history. Including this prolife, antigay
        marriage former Republican.

        JMBMD

        --- Mike Coppi <Michael_J_Coppi@...> wrote:

> [...]
        > four judges with abortion supporters, Roe will
        > almost assuredly be
        > preserved and abortion will probably remain legal
        > for decades.
        >
        > Presidential candidate John Kerry has indicated a
        > double litmus test
        > in that he would not allow any pro-life appointment
        > or the
        > appointment of any judge who would deny gay couples
        > the right to
        > marry...
        >
        > We have seen the negative impact of the activism of
        > Supreme Court
        > Justice Blackman in 1973 who gave us the most
        > horrendous ruling of
        > our time, Roe v. Wade, allowing millions of unborn
        > babies to meet
        > their very early deaths.
        >

        > ********
        >
        > Push for Bush. Flush the Johns [Kerry & Edwards].

      • John Bowman
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2004
          To the Instant Runoff CO Group:

          When I hit "return" I thought this message was going
          to Mike Coppi, the "gentleman" who sent all of us the
          pro-Bush email. I apologize to sending it to everyone
          else inadvertently. The Instant Runoff is a critical
          solution for America, and should not be used for
          partisan discussion by either side.

          I am bloking all further email from Mike Coppi, and
          will block all email from anyone who uses Instant
          Runoff for any partisan purposes.

          Again, please accept my apologies. Let's go vote.

          JMBMD

          === message truncated ===