Goodie News - 1st March

  • Club Admin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 8:05 AM
      Dear Members

      Sorry for the delay in the new page. I have held off putting it up until Filepost had it's server updates finished.

      There will be a nice big page of goodies in a few hours!

      I thought I'd better tell you about this extra offer as it is very limited.. so be quick! (sorry that it is only for USA residents and new members to their club)

      Sneakpeeq - Free Charms:

      They are celebrating NEW sneakpeeq MEMBERS with a 2 FREE CHARMS, precious pieces of jewelry to bring you joy and happiness -- discover special meaning in each one. Add them to your favorite bracelet or necklace. You can also get creative: put one on a leather cord, a piece of red string for luck, or dangle one from your phone or purse. Discover how each charm symbolizes a part of your unique personality! 2 FREE CHARMS ($16 value) and FREE SHIPPING just for joining sneakpeeq! (we really mean free; no need to buy anything!)

      If that is not enough, sneakpeeq is going to help you look stylin' with Adia Kibur Rock On Tassel Earrings for over 80% off! These earrings skim the neckline and exude mystery, keeping things sexy while exuding a tough edge. These earrings retail for $29, but your price is only $5 with your FREE $10 NEW BUYER CREDIT. We GUARANTEE the BEST PRICE on these earrings or they're FREE!

      http://lm.logicalmedia.com/z/50893/CD10090/

      I hope you find all that useful!

      Regards
      Max
      Club Admin

      Unsubscribe Info:

      Login to the group (the name of this particular Yahoo group can be found in the 'subject line' of this email message), when you arrive at the group's home page, you will see a link 'Edit Membership' in the middle of the page, near the top.
      Click this link and you will be taken to a new page, where at the bottom right side, you will see a grey button that says 'Leave Group' Click this, then confirm this by clicking the blue 'Leave Group' button on the next page.
      That's it, follow these instructions and you will be unsubscribed from the group!

      There is also a Yahoo Groups 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom right of this email, to get you started!