Complimentary Magazines, PC Games, Music & Movies! (Megamix 11)

  • Administration
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 10:28 PM
      Dear Members
      Today there is another super selection of stuff to grab for nothing: 21 Magazines, 38 PC Games, 36 Music Albums & 28 Movies!
      Please Note: Even though our sponsors manage to find the latest music links out there, these links only remain active for a few days at most, so grab what you want straight away. Those of you with 'Filesonic' memberships will be able to grab it all, very quickly!
      To make things easy, we have put these 4 mega-mix links on one page for easy navigation, so click the link below to get started!

      http://freebiemaster.org/images/megamix11.html

      News: A new mix of books will be out next... then the new general 'Giveaways Mix'
      Regards Max Club Admin

      TIP: If you are new to downloading books etc for nothing, read the Filesonic instructions at the bottom of the book page! Note: Files get deleted by the hosts all the time, so grab them quickly!
      BIG TIP!: You will notice that when you get to the pages, that all the links are from 'Filesonic' (Filesonic is now our main source for finding complimentary goodies on the web). We suggest that if you want to download lots of stuff, you open a Premium Account with them (cost's very little!), and to do this, simply click on one of the 'Filesonic Banners' on any of our sponsors pages (freebiemaster.org), choose your membership plan, then download all the stuff you want. This way you will not be restricted to the amount of free books etc, that you can grab at any one time, PLUS the download speed is SUPERB!

      Unsubscribe Info:
      Login to the group (the name of this particular Yahoo group can be found in the 'subject line' of this email message), when you arrive at the group's home page, you will see a link 'Edit Membership' in the middle of the page, near the top. Click this link and you will be taken to a new page, where at the bottom right side, you will see a grey button that says 'Leave Group' Click this, then confirm this by clicking the blue 'Leave Group' button on the next page. That's it, follow these instructions and you will be unsubscribed from the group!
      If you find this difficult to follow, then you may also 'FORWARD' this COMPLETE email back to us, and we will arrange to have you manually removed from the group (simply click the 'forward' link in your mail message and send it to members@...).