17 Great Movies & 23 Audio books to Watch & Listen for Nothing!

  • Administration
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2011
      Dear Members

      There are 17 Great Movies & 23 Audio books to Watch & Listen for Nothing! ('Movie Mix 10' & 'Audio Books 6')

      There is a good mix of entertainment in these selections

      Firstly.. click the link below to view the new MOVIE page, then.. click the BLUE OVAL near the TOP of the page to go back to the home page of freebiemaster.org, where you will find the 'Audio Books 6' link, in the 'Free Audio Books!' section!

      http://www.freebiemaster.org/images/moviemix10.html

      News: We are currently working on a new selection of books 'Book Mix 100' (good mix of non fiction as well), so keep your eyes open for the next newsletter!

      Regards
      Club Admin

      TIP: If you are new to downloading books etc for nothing, read the Filesonic instructions at the bottom of the goodie pages! Note: Files get deleted by the hosts all the time, so grab them quickly!

      BIG TIP!: You will notice that when you get to the pages, that all the links are from 'Filesonic' (Filesonic is now our main source for finding complimentary goodies on the web). We suggest that if you want to download lots of stuff, you open a Premium Account with them (cost's very little!), and to do this, simply click on one of the 'Filesonic Banners' on any of our pages, choose your membership plan, then download all the stuff you want. This way you will not be restricted to the amount of free books etc, that you can grab at any one time, PLUS the download speed is SUPERB!

      If you decide to join 'Filesonic' for faster & unlimited downloading, PLEASE click the 'Filesonic Banners' on any of our pages to create your membership, rather than joning Filesonic via one of the download links. This really helps us to recover some of the cost's (not all!) in providing this service, and it doesn't cost you any extra! Note: The club does not earn from the download links we find, however, Filesonic does give us a little commission for anyone that joins their service via their BANNERS on our pages. Thank you for your consideration. A little help goes a long way, and your support is much appreciated!