100 Complimentary Books. Nice Selection! (Book Mix 70)

  • Administration
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2011
      Dear Members
      Here is a new mix of complimentary books to start the new year off with, we hope you like the selection
      Don't forget, these make great gifts for family & friends at any time of the year!
      Click the link below to view the new mix:

      www.freebookguide.com

      News: Happy New Year to Everyone!. We have some great complimentary stuff coming your way in the next few weeks, including; movies, music videos, tv series, and tons of great music!

      Regards Club Admin

      TIP: If you are new to downloading books for nothing, read the Filesonic instructions at the bottom of the book page! Note: Books get deleted by the hosts all the time, so grab them quickly!
      BIG TIP!: You will notice that when you get to the main book page, all the links are from 'Filesonic' (Filesonic is now our main source for finding new books on the web). We suggest that if you want to download lots of books, you open a Premium Account with them (cost's very little!), and to do this, simply click on one of the links to the books you would like to collect on the main book page (the page which contains all the book summaries & links!), and follow the 'Premium Membership' instructions before you download the books you want. This way you will not be restricted to the amount of free books you can grab at any one time, PLUS the download speed is SUPERB!