Members Freebies

  • haileystewartmans
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2008
      Dear Member

      Thank you for joining!

      Please Note: This is a temporary promotional freebie group which may
      close shortly, however, if it does, we will AUTOMATICALLY send you
      ONE LAST INVITE to the main VIP 'Freebie Membership' Group.

      Even if this group closes, you can still collect all the new freebies twice
      a week. Simply click on our friends website link below and ADD IT TO
      YOUR 'FAVOURITES', then visit the website EVERY MONDAY &
      THURSDAY for the LATEST FREEBIES. There are over 200 new freebies
      every week, so keep visiting!

      Its time to grab TODAYS latest free-stuff, so go ahead and click the link
      below!

      http://www.FreebieTelegraph.com (save the link!)

      They also have a form to the VIP 'Freebie Membership' Club on each of
      their freebie pages, so you can join it early if you wish.

      We hope you enjoy all the freebies, and don't forget to pass on the link
      above to all your family and friends, remember, in this crazy world's
      economy, everybody needs a little help these days!

      Regards
      The Moderator