1144Club News - 21st Jan

  • Club Admin
    Jan 21, 2014
      Dear Members

      January is one of the most costly month's for the club. Since we are still in the 'red', we could do with a little help!

      As most of you know, we are a charitable organization, and rely on donations to keep the service running.

      If you can afford a few dollars, it would be most appreciated, and I will make sure those that help will get a 'special treat' sometime next week, and our treats are always worthwhile!

      To make a donation, please use either links below:

      Paypal Donation:

      Credit/Debit Card Donation:

      Please be as generous as you can, and remember, we wouldn't ask for help unless we really needed it!

      Regards
      Max
      Club Admin
      Freebiesave.org

      PS: I am currently working on a new free book (The Big Book of Homemade Candy Recipies), which should be finished in the next day or so. I will send it out for everyone to download shortly. I hope you like it!