1135500 Greatest Songs Of All Time

  • Club Admin
    Jan 4, 2014
      Dear Members

      We found this on the web today:

      The Rolling Stone Magazines 500 Greatest Songs Of All Time

      So this is a 'Not-So-Mystery-Bonus' which is definitely worth grabbing!

      If you would like this amazing collection of Mp3 music, simply make a $5 donation to help with our cost's (we have to charge this amount to cover the extra bandwidth cost's of such a large package), using the link below:

      Please allow 24 hours for us to send you this package

      Regards
      Max
      Club Admin

      The Rolling Stone Magazines 500 Greatest Songs Of All Time

      MP3 320 kbps | Rock,Disco,Blues,Rap,Acid,Rock | 2.81 GB | 2006

      Track List:

      001 - Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone
      002 - Rolling Stones - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
      003 - John Lennon - Imagine
      004 - Marvin Gaye - Whats Going On
      005 - Aretha Franklin - Respect
      006 - The Beach Boys - Good Vibrations
      007 - Chuck Berry - Johnny B. Goode
      008 - The Beatles - Hey Jude
      009 - Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
      010 - Ray Charles - What'd I Say Parts I & Ii
      011 - The Who - My Generation
      012 - Sam Cooke - A Change Is Gonna Come
      013 - The Beatles - Yesterday
      014 - Bob Dylan - Blowin' In The Wind
      015 - Clash - London Calling
      016 - The Beatles - I Want To Hold Your Hand
      017 - Jimi Hendrix - Purple Haze
      018 - Chuck Berry - Maybellene
      019 - Elvis Presley - Hound Dog
      020 - The Beatles - Let It Be
      021 - Bruce Springsteen - Born To Run
      022 - The Ronettes - Be My Baby
      023 - The Beatles - In My Life
      024 - The Impressions - People Get Ready
      025 - The Beach Boys - God Only Knows
      026 - The Beatles - A Day In The Life
      027 - Derek And The Dominos - Layla
      028 - Otis Redding - (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay
      029 - The Beatles - Help
      030 - Johnny Cash - I Walk The Line
      031 - Led Zeppelin - Stairway To Heaven
      032 - Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil
      033 - Ike And Tina Turner - River Deep Mountain High
      034 - Righteous Brothers - You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'
      035 - The Doors - Light My Fire
      036 - U2 - One
      037 - Bob Marley - No Woman No Cry
      038 - The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter
      039 - Buddy Holly And The Crickets - That'll Be The Day
      040 - Martha Reeves And The Vandellas - Dancing In The Streets
      041 - The Band - The Weight
      042 - The Kinks - Waterloo Sunset
      043 - Little Richard - Tutti Frutti
      044 - Ray Charles - Georgia On My Mind
      045 - Elvis Presley - Heartbreak Hotel
      046 - David Bowie - Heroes
      047 - Simon & Garfunkel - Bridge Over Troubled Water
      048 - The Jimi Hendrix Experience - All Along The Watchtower
      049 - The Eagles - Hotel California
      050 - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - The Tracks Of My Tears
      051 - Grandmaster Flash And The Furious Five - The Message
      052 - Prince - When Doves Cry
      053 - Sex Pistols - Anarchy In The U.K
      054 - Percy Sledge - When A Man Loves A Woman
      055 - The Kingsmen - Louie Louie
      056 - Little Richard - Long Tall Sally
      057 - Procol Harum - A Whiter Shade Of Pale
      058 - Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
      059 - Bob Dylan - The Times They Are A-Changin'
      060 - Al Green - Let's Stay Together
      061 - Jerry Lee Lewis - Whole Lotta Shakin?+ Going?+ On
      062 - Bo Diddley - Bo Diddley
      063 - Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth
      064 - The Beatles - She Loves You
      065 - Cream - Sunshine Of Your Love
      066 - Bob Marley And The Wailers - Redemption Song
      067 - Elvis Presley - Jailhouse Rock
      068 - Bob Dylan - Tangled Up In Blue
      069 - Roy Orbison - Crying
      070 - Dionne Warwick - Walk On By
      071 - The Beach Boys - California Girls
      072 - James Brown - Papa's Got A Brand New Bag
      073 - Eddie Cochran - Summertime Blues
      074 - Stevie Wonder - Superstition
      075 - Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love
      076 - The Beatles - Strawberry Fields Forever
      077 - Elvis Presley - Mystery Train
      078 - James Brown - I Got You (I Feel Good)
      079 - The Byrds - Mr Tambourine Man
      080 - Marvin Gaye - I Heard It Through The Grapevine
      081 - Fats Domino - Blueberry Hill
      082 - The Kinks - You Really Got Me
      083 - The Beatles - Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)
      084 - The Police - Every Breath You Take
      085 - Patsy Cline - Crazy
      086 - Bruce Springsteen - Thunder Road
      087 - Johnny Cash - Ring Of Fire
      088 - The Temptations - My Girl
      089 - The Mamas & The Papas - California Dreamin'
      090 - The Five Satins - In The Still Of The Night
      091 - Elvis Presley - Suspicious Minds
      092 - The Ramones - Blitzkrieg Bop
      093 - U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
      094 - Little Richard - Good Golly Miss Molly
      095 - Carl Perkins - Blue Suede Shoes
      096 - Jerry Lee Lewis - Great Balls Of Fire
      097 - Chuck Berry - Roll Over Beethoven
      098 - Al Green - Love And Happiness
      099 - Creedence Clearwater Revival - Fortunate Son
      100 - The Rolling Stones - You Can't Always Get What You Want
      101 - The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Voodoo Child (Slight Return)
      102 - Gene Vincent - Be Bop A Lula
      103 - Donna Summer - Hot Stuff
      104 - Stevie Wonder - Living For The City
      105 - Simon & Garfunkel - The Boxer
      106 - Bob Dylan - Mr. Tambourine Man
      107 - Buddy Holly And The Crickets - Not Fade Away
      108 - Prince - Little Red Corvette
      109 - Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl
      110 - Otis Redding - I've Been Loving You Too Long
      111 - Hank Williams - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
      112 - Elvis Presley - That's All Right
      113 - The Drifters - Up On The Roof
      114 - The Crystals - Da Doo Ron Ron (When He Walked Me Home)
      115 - Sam Cooke - You Send Me
      116 - The Rolling Stones - Honky Tonk Woman
      117 - Al Green - Take Me To The River
      118 - Isley Brothers - Shout (Parts 1 And 2)
      119 - Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way
      120 - The Jackson 5 - I Want You Back
      121 - Ben E. King - Stand By Me
      122 - The Animals - House Of The Rising Sun
      123 - James Brown - It's A Man's, Man's, Man's World
      124 - The Rolling Stones - Jumping Jack Flash
      125 - The Shirelles - Will You Love Me Tomorrow
      126 - Big Joe Turner - Shake, Rattle & Roll
      127 - David Bowie - Changes
      128 - Chuck Berry - Rock And Roll Music
      129 - Steppenwolf - Born To Be Wild
      130 - Rod Stewart - Maggie May
      131 - U2 - With Or Without You
      132 - Bo Diddley - Who Do You Love
      133 - The Who - Wont Get Fooled Again
      134 - Wilson Pickett - In The Midnight Hour
      135 - The Beatles - While My Guitar Gently Weeps
      136 - Elton John - Your Song
      137 - The Beatles - Eleanor Rigby
      138 - Sly & The Family Stone - Family Affair
      139 - The Beatles - I Saw Her Standing There
      140 - Led Zeppelin - Kashmir
      141 - The Everly Brothers - All I Have To Do Is Dream
      142 - James Brown - Please Please Please
      143 - Prince - Purple Rain
      144 - The Ramones - I Wanna Be Sedated
      145 - Sly & The Family Stone - Everyday People
      146 - The B-52's - Rock Lobster
      147 - Iggy Pop - Lust For Life
      148 - Janis Joplin - Me And Bobby Mcgee
      149 - The Everly Brothers - Cathy's Clown
      150 - The Byrds - Eight Miles High
      151 - The Penguins - Earth Angel
      152 - Jimi Hendrix - Foxey Lady
      153 - The Beatles - A Hard Days Night
      154 - Buddy Holly - Rave On
      155 - Creedence Clearwater Revival - Proud Mary
      156 - Simon & Garfunkel - The Sounds Of Silence
      157 - The Flamingos - I Only Have Eyes For You
      158 - Bill Haley And His Comets - Rock Around The Clock
      159 - The Velvet Underground - I'm Waiting For The Man
      160 - Public Enemy - Bring The Noise
      161 - Ray Charles - I Can't Stop Loving You
      162 - Sinead O'connor - Nothing Compares 2 U
      163 - Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
      164 - Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison Blues
      165 - Tracy Chapman - Fast Car
      166 - Eminem - Lose Yourself
      167 - Marvin Gaye - Lets Get It On
      168 - The Temptations - Papa Was A Rollin' Stone
      169 - R.E.M. - Losing My Religion
      170 - Joni Mitchell - Both Sides Now
      171 - Abba - Dancing Queen
      172 - Aerosmith - Dream On
      173 - The Sex Pistols - God Save The Queen
      174 - The Rolling Stones - Paint It Black
      175 - Bobby Fuller Four - I Fought The Law
      176 - The Beach Boys - Don't Worry Baby
      177 - Tom Petty - Free Fallin'
      178 - Big Star - September Gurls
      179 - Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart
      180 - Outkast - Hey Ya
      181 - Booker T. & The M.G.S - Green Onions
      182 - The Drifters - Save The Last Dance For Me
      183 - B.B. King - The Thrill Is Gone
      184 - The Beatles - Please Please Me
      185 - Bob Dylan - Desolation Row
      186 - Aretha Franklin - I Never Loved A Man (The Way I Love You)
      187 - Ac Dc - Back In Black
      188 - Creedence Clearwater Revival - Who'll Stop The Rain
      189 - The Bee Gees - Stayin Alive
      190 - Bob Dylan - Knockin On Heavens Door
      191 - Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird
      192 - Glen Campbell - Wichita Lineman
      193 - The Drifters - There Goes My Baby
      194 - Buddy Holly - Peggy Sue
      195 - The Chantels - Maybe
      196 - Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine
      197 - Elvis Presley - Don't Be Cruel
      198 - The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Hey Joe
      199 - Parliament - Flash Light
      200 - Beck - Loser
      201 - New Order - Bizarre Love Triangle
      202 - The Beatles - Come Together
      203 - Bob Dylan - Positively 4Th Street
      204 - Otis Redding - Try A Little Tenderness
      205 - Bill Withers - Lean On Me
      206 - The Four Tops - Reach Out I'll Be There
      207 - The Everly Brothers - Bye Bye Love
      208 - Them - Gloria
      209 - The Beach Boys - In My Room
      210 - Question Mark & The Mysterians - 96 Tears
      211 - The Beach Boys - Caroline, No
      212 - Prince - 1999
      213 - Hank Williams - Your Cheatin' Heart
      214 - Neil Young - Rockin' In The Free World
      215 - The Chords - Sh-Boom
      216 - The Lovin' Spoonful - Belive In Magic
      217 - Dolly Parton - Jolene
      218 - John Lee Hooker - Boom Boom
      219 - Howlin' Wolf - Spoonful
      220 - Left Banke - Walk Away Renee
      221 - Lou Reed - Walk On The Wild Side
      222 - Roy Orbison - Oh Pretty Woman
      223 - Sly & The Family Stone - Dance To The Music
      224 - Chic - Good Times
      225 - Muddy Waters - Hoochie Coochie Man
      226 - Van Morrison - Moondance
      227 - James Taylor - Fire And Rain
      228 - The Clash - Should I Stay Or Should I Go
      229 - Muddy Waters - Mannish Boy
      230 - Bob Dylan - Just Like A Woman
      231 - Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing
      232 - Roy Orbison - Only The Lonely
      233 - The Animals - We Gotta Get Out Of This Place
      234 - The Byrds - I'll Feel A Whole Lot Better
      235 - Ray Charles - I Got A Woman
      236 - Buddy Holly And The Crickets - Everyday
      237 - Afrika Bambaataa & The Soul Sonic Force - Planet Rock
      238 - Patsy Cline - I Fall To Pieces
      239 - Dion - The Wanderer
      240 - Dusty Springfield - Son Of A Preacher Man
      241 - Sly & The Family Stone - Stand!
      242 - Elton John - Rocket Man
      243 - The B-52S - Love Shack
      244 - The Spencer Davis Group - Gimme Some Lovin'
      245 - The Band - The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down
      246 - Jackie Wilson - (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher And Higher
      247 - Sly & The Family Stone - Hot Fun In The Summertime
      248 - The Sugar Hill Gang - Rapper's Delight
      249 - Aretha Franklin - Chain Of Fools
      250 - Black Sabbath - Paranoid
      251 - Bobby Darin - Mack The Knife
      252 - The Drifters - Money Honey
      253 - Mott The Hoople - All The Young Dudes
      254 - Ac Dc - Highway To Hell
      255 - Blondie - Heart Of Glass
      256 - Radiohead - Paranoid Android
      257 - The Troggs - Wild Thing
      258 - The Who - I Can See For Miles
      259 - Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah
      260 - The Dells - Oh What A Night
      261 - Stevie Wonder - Higher Ground
      262 - Smokey Robinson - Ooo Baby Baby
      263 - The Crystals - He's A Rebel
      264 - Randy Newman - Sail Away
      265 - Archie Bell & The Drells - Tighten Up
      266 - The Ronettes - Walking In The Rain
      267 - New York Dolls - Personality Crisis
      268 - U2 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
      269 - The Modern Lovers - Roadrunner
      270 - George Jones - He Stopped Loving Her Today
      271 - The Beach Boys - Sloop John B
      272 - Chuck Berry - Sweet Little Sixteen
      273 - The Beatles - Something
      274 - Jefferson Airplane - Somebody To Love
      275 - Bruce Springsteen - Born In The U.S.A
      276 - The Staple Singers - I'll Take You There
      277 - David Bowie - Ziggy Stardust
      278 - The Cure - Pictures Of You
      279 - The Dixie Cups - Chapel Of Love
      280 - Bill Withers - Ain't No Sunshine
      281 - Stevie Wonder - You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
      282 - Joni Mitchell - Help Me
      283 - Blondie - Call Me
      284 - Elvis Costello - (What's So Funny About) Peace, Love And Understanding
      285 - Howlin' Wolf - Smokestack Lightnin'
      286 - Pavement - Summer Babe (Winter Version)
      287 - Run Dmc - Walk This Way
      288 - Barrett Strong - Money (That's What I Want)
      289 - The Beatles - Can't Buy Me Love
      290 - Eminem - Stan
      291 - The Zombies - She's Not There
      292 - The Clash - Train In Vain
      293 - Al Green - Tired Of Being Alone
      294 - Led Zeppelin - Black Dog
      295 - The Rolling Stones - Street Fighting Man
      296 - Bob Marley - Get Up Stand Up
      297 - Neil Young - Heart Of Gold
      298 - Blondie - One Way Or Another
      299 - Prince - Sign 'o' The Times
      300 - Madonna - Like A Prayer
      301 - Rod Stewart - Da Ya Think I'm Sexy
      302 - Willie Nelson - Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain
      303 - The Rolling Stones - Ruby Tuesday
      304 - The Beatles - With A Little Help From My Friends
      305 - James Brown - Say It Loud (I'm Black And I'm Proud)
      306 - The Jam - That's Entertainment
      307 - Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers - Why Do Fools Fall In Love
      308 - Jackie Wilson - Lonely Teardrops
      309 - Tina Turner - What's Love Got To Do With It
      310 - Black Sabbath - Iron Man
      311 - The Everly Brothers - Wake Up Little Susie
      312 - Roy Orbison - In Dreams
      313 - Screamin' Jay Hawkins - I Put A Spell On You
      314 - Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb
      315 - The Animals - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
      316 - Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
      317 - Jimmy Cliff - Many Rivers To Cross
      318 - Elvis Costello - Alison
      319 - Alice Cooper - School's Out
      320 - Led Zeppelin - Heartbreaker
      321 - Neil Young - Cortez The Killer
      322 - Public Enemy - Fight The Power
      323 - Patti Smith - Dancing Barefoot
      324 - The Supremes - Baby Love
      325 - The Young Rascals - Good Lovin'
      326 - James Brown - Get Up (I Feel Like Being A) Sex Machine
      327 - Jerry Butler - For Your Precious Love
      328 - The Doors - The End
      329 - Earth Wind & Fire - That's The Way Of The World
      330 - Queen - We Will Rock You
      331 - Bonnie Raitt - I Cant Make You Love Me
      332 - Bob Dylan - Subterranean Homesick Blues
      333 - Norman Greenbaum - Spirit In The Sky
      334 - The Rolling Stones - Wild Horses
      335 - The Velvet Underground - Sweet Jane
      336 - Aerosmith - Walk This Way
      337 - Michael Jackson - Beat It
      337 - Ray Charles - Hit The Road Jack
      338 - Paul Mccartney - Maybe I'm Amazed
      339 - The Supremes - You Keep Me Hangin' On
      340 - The Who - Baba O'riley
      341 - Jimmy Cliff - The Harder They Come
      342 - Dion - Runaround Sue
      343 - Lavern Baker - Jim Dandy
      344 - Big Brother & The Holding Company - Piece Of My Heart
      345 - Ritchie Valens - La Bamba
      346 - Tupac Shakur - California Love
      347 - Elton John - Candle In The Wind
      348 - The Isley Brothers - That Lady
      349 - Ben E. King - Spanish Harlem
      350 - Little Eva - The Loco Motion
      351 - The Platters - The Great Pretender
      352 - Elvis Presley - All Shook Up
      353 - Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven
      354 - Elvis Costello - Watching The Detectives
      355 - Creedence Clearwater Revival - Bad Moon Rising
      356 - Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)
      357 - Jimi Hendrix - Little Wing
      358 - Martha Reeves And The Vandellas - Nowhere To Run
      359 - Muddy Waters - Got My Mojo Working
      360 - Roberta Flack - Killing Me Softly With His Song
      361 - The Clash - Complete Control
      362 - The Beatles - All You Need Is Love
      363 - The Box Tops - The Letter
      364 - Bob Dylan - Highway 61 Revisited
      365 - The Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody
      366 - The Bee Gees - How Deep Is Your Love
      367 - Cream - White Room
      368 - Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus
      369 - Bo Diddley - I'm A Man
      370 - Jimi Hendrix - The Wind Cries Mary
      371 - The Who - I Can't Explain
      372 - Television - Marquee Moon
      373 - Sam Cooke - Wonderful World
      374 - Chuck Berry - Brown Eyed Handsome Man
      375 - Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall Part 2
      376 - Radiohead - Fake Plastic Trees
      378 - U2 - Pride (In The Name Of Love)
      379 - R.E.M. - Radio Free Europe
      380 - Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
      381 - Aaron Neville - Tell It Like It Is
      382 - The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony
      383 - The Allman Brothers Band - Whipping Post
      384 - The Beatles - Ticket To Ride
      385 - Crosby Stills Nash And Young - Ohio
      386 - Eric B And Rakim - I Know You Got Soul
      387 - Elton John - Tiny Dancer
      388 - The Police - Roxanne
      389 - The Temptations - Just My Imagination
      390 - The Four Tops - Baby I Need Your Loving
      391 - Band Of Gold - Freda Payne
      392 - The Five Stairsteps - O-O-H Child
      393 - The Lovin' Spoonful - Summer In The City
      394 - Elvis Presley - Can't Help Falling In Love
      395 - The Shangri-Las - Remember (Walkin' In The Sand)
      396 - Big Star - Thirteen
      397 - Blue Oyster Cult - (Dont Fear) The Reaper
      398 - Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama
      399 - Metallica - Enter Sandman
      400 - Paul Revere & The Raiders - Kicks
      401 - The Shirelles - Tonight's The Night
      402 - Sly & The Family Stone - Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Again)
      403 - Eddie Cochran - Cmon Everybody
      404 - Bob Dylan - Visions Of Johanna
      405 - Carpenters - We've Only Just Begun
      406 - R Kelly - I Believe I Can Fly
      407 - Nirvana - In Bloom
      408 - Aerosmith - Sweet Emotion
      409 - Cream - Crossroads
      410 - The Pixies - Monkey Gone To Heaven
      411 - Donna Summer - I Feel Love
      412 - Bobbie Gentry - Ode To Billy Joe
      413 - Little Richard - The Girl Can't Help It
      414 - The Coasters - Young Blood
      415 - The Four Tops - I Can't Help Myself
      416 - Don Henley - The Boys Of Summer
      417 - N.W.A. - Fuck The Police
      418 - Crosby Stills And Nash - Suite Judy Blue Eyes
      419 - Dr. Dre - Nuthin' But A G Thang
      420 - The Isley Brothers - It's Your Thing
      421 - Billy Joel - Piano Man
      422 - The Kinks - Lola
      423 - Elvis Presley - Blue Suede Shoes
      424 - The Rolling Stones - Tumbling Dice
      425 - The Smiths - William, It Was Really Nothing
      426 - Deep Purple - Smoke On The Water
      427 - U2 - New Year's Day
      428 - Mitch Ryder & The Detroit Wheels - Devil With A Blue Dress On, Good Golly Miss Molly
      429 - Solomon Burke - Everybody Needs Somebody To Love
      430 - The Clash - White Man In Hammersmith Palais
      431 - Fats Domino - Ain't That A Shame
      432 - Gladys Knight And The Pips - Midnight Train To Georgia
      433 - Led Zeppelin - Ramble On
      434 - Wilson Pickett - Mustang Sally
      435 - The Rolling Stones - Beast Of Burden
      436 - Love - Alone Again Or
      437 - Elvis Presley - Love Me Tender
      438 - The Stooges - I Wanna Be Your Dog
      439 - John Mellencamp - Pink Houses
      440 - Salt-N-Pepa - Push It
      441 - The Dell-Vikings - Come Go With Me
      442 - Little Richard - Keep A Knockin'
      443 - Bob Marley - I Shot The Sheriff
      444 - Sonny & Cher - I Got You Babe
      445 - Nirvana - Come As You Are
      446 - Toots And The Maytals - Pressure Drop
      447 - The Shangri-Las - Leader Of The Pack
      448 - The Velvet Underground - Heroin
      449 - The Beatles - Penny Lane
      450 - Glen Campbell - By The Time I Get To Phoenix
      451 - Chubby Checker - The Twist
      452 - Sam Cooke - Cupid
      453 - Guns N' Roses - Paradise City
      454 - George Harrison - My Sweet Lord
      455 - Nirvana - All Apologies
      456 - Lloyd Price - Stagger Lee
      457 - The Ramones - Sheena Is A Punk Rocker
      458 - Sam & Dave - Soul Man
      459 - Muddy Waters - Rollin' Stone
      460 - The Chiffons - One Fine Day
      461 - Prince - Kiss
      462 - The Staple Singers - Respect Yourself
      463 - The Beatles - Rain
      464 - The Four Tops - Standing In The Shadows Of Love
      465 - Cheap Trick - Surrender
      466 - Del Shannon - Runaway
      467 - Guns N' Roses - Welcome To The Jungle
      468 - The Stooges - Search And Destroy
      469 - Carole King - It's Too Late
      470 - Joni Mitchell - Free Man In Paris
      471 - Willie Nelson - On The Road Again
      472 - The Supremes - Where Did Our Love Go
      473 - Aretha Franklin - Do Right Woman, Do Right Man
      474 - Funkadelic - One Nation Under A Groove
      475 - Beastie Boys - Sabotage
      476 - Foreigner - I Want To Know What Love Is
      477 - Rick James - Super Freak
      478 - Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit
      479 - Labelle - Lady Marmelade
      480 - Van Morrison - Into The Mystic
      481 - David Bowie - Young Americans
      482 - Alice Cooper - I'm Eighteen
      483 - The Cure - Just Like Heaven
      484 - Joan Jett - I Love Rock 'n Roll
      485 - Paul Simon - Graceland
      486 - The Smiths - How Soon Is Now
      487 - The Drifters - Under The Boardwalk
      488 - Fleetwood Mac - Rhiannon
      489 - Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive
      490 - The Rolling Stones - Brown Sugar
      491 - Dusty Springfield - You Don't Have To Say You Love Me
      492 - Jackson Browne - Running On Empty
      493 - The Crystals - Then He Kissed Me
      494 - The Eagles - Desperado
      495 - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - Shop Around
      496 - The Rolling Stones - Miss You
      497 - Weezer - Buddy Holly
      498 - Brook Benton - Rainy Night In Georgia
      499 - Thin Lizzy - The Boys Are Back In Town
      500 - Boston - More Than A Feeling