Join the 1611 KJV Team and help create a Bible for this Generation

  • Robison
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 26, 2010
      What if you were alive in 1611... and what if King James had invited you to join the Bible Team?

      Want to make a difference in the world for Christ?
      Want to be a missionary bringing the word of God to a new language?
      Since TV, multimedia is the new language... people watch now rather than read.
      We are bring the Bible to people in their own language: multimedia!

      Free Multi-Media Bible Team:

      Purpose: To help create a Free Multi-Media Bible that will bless countless viewers for time to come.

      Duties: To help audio-edit and proof-read the Free MultiMedia Bible files

      Rewards: Knowing that you have done a good work to bring the Bible into the eyes and ears of countless people.
      Getting a mention (with your link) in the credits of the Bible package
      Getting a free license to HGO Studio (worth $250), with an opportunity to apply for your own Studio-ID
      Gain familiarity with audio-editing techniques for de-noising and otherwise rescuing audio tracks.
      Get first-notice from worship site-master with respect to promoting your own worship albums

      Logistics: Write to me and let me know you are interested, we talk on the phone about it
      We sign agreements to protect our efforts, you get materials and instructions (via broadband or snail mail)
      You complete the editing tasks distributed to you, we all put our work together and the Bible goes public.

      Notes: This is a fast track project, so we all have a lot to do in a short period of time... then we all get to see
      the fruit, good fruit! I am reading the books quickly... what takes time is the audio editing of each chapter.
      It's not hard, but it does take some time; I can share with you how to do it, and those techniques will serve
      you well in polishing your own vocal tracks. I can't speak for all generations, but for this generation your
      name may be on a list of team-mates whose contributions meant as much in getting the Bible to make
      sense as the 1611 KJV Bible team meant to the generation of its day.

      Contact: BibleTeam@...

      Please write to me... include your phone number, and let's bless the whole world together!
    • D Resor
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 26, 2010
        How does this coincide with carillon music and the carillon software?

        At 02:02 PM 11/26/2010, you wrote:
        >What if you were alive in 1611... and what if King James had invited
        >you to join the Bible Team?
        >
        >Want to make a difference in the world for Christ?
        >Want to be a missionary bringing the word of God to a new language?
        >Since TV, multimedia is the new language... people watch now rather than read.
        >We are bring the Bible to people in their own language: multimedia!
        >
        >Free Multi-Media Bible Team:
        >
        >Purpose: To help create a Free Multi-Media Bible that will bless
        >countless viewers for time to come.
        >
        >Duties: To help audio-edit and proof-read the Free MultiMedia Bible files
        >
        >Rewards: Knowing that you have done a good work to bring the Bible
        >into the eyes and ears of countless people.
        > Getting a mention (with your link) in the credits of
        > the Bible package
        > Getting a free license to HGO Studio (worth $250),
        > with an opportunity to apply for your own Studio-ID
        > Gain familiarity with audio-editing techniques for
        > de-noising and otherwise rescuing audio tracks.
        > Get first-notice from worship site-master with
        > respect to promoting your own worship albums
        >
        >Logistics: Write to me and let me know you are interested, we talk
        >on the phone about it
        > We sign agreements to protect our efforts, you get
        > materials and instructions (via broadband or snail mail)
        > You complete the editing tasks distributed to you,
        > we all put our work together and the Bible goes public.
        >
        >Notes: This is a fast track project, so we all have a lot to do
        >in a short period of time... then we all get to see
        > the fruit, good fruit! I am reading the books
        > quickly... what takes time is the audio editing of each chapter.
        > It's not hard, but it does take some time; I can
        > share with you how to do it, and those techniques will serve
        > you well in polishing your own vocal tracks. I
        > can't speak for all generations, but for this generation your
        > name may be on a list of team-mates whose
        > contributions meant as much in getting the Bible to make
        > sense as the 1611 KJV Bible team meant to the
        > generation of its day.
        >
        >Contact: BibleTeam@...
        >
        > Please write to me... include your phone number, and
        > let's bless the whole world together!

        Donald R. Resor Jr. T. W. & T. C. Svc. Co. http://www.hammondorganservice.com
        Carillon Web Ring http://g.webring.com/hub?ring=thecarillonwebri

        "It is better to mistakenly love the unworthy, than it is to
        mistakenly condemn the worthy."
      • Robison
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 26, 2010
          Hi Donald.

          Long time no hear. That was a great question. It coincides in that this Free MultiMedia Bible is a good work being orchestrated by the author of the ChurchBells software, InspiredCode. Just as carillons perform such a worthy task as to remind us to "think on these things", the Bible project will afford those not already familiar with "these things" an opportunity to become familiar with "these things" in a way that appeals to those of this generation... through both the ear gate and the eye gate at once.

          We all do what we can toward fulfillment of the Great Commission, and this project is one more such effort. We may work a day job until our last breath, or we may retire from a day job in time, but we never retire from the body of Christ. So we each do our part.

          Blessings,
          Robison