Follow the bouncing ball

  • bobg713
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2007
      Does Home Group Overhead have a feature for highlighting words or
      groups of text during playback? Kind of like a "follow the bouncing
      ball" effect?

      We are planning to do "40 days of purpose" and are developing a kids
      memory verse activity combining the verse and a nursery school melody.
      If we added a "follow the bouncing ball" element, if might be even more
      effective.

      Thanks,
      Bob Green
    • forblindmice
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2007
        Hi Bob.

        I'll add highlighting to the list of cool things to do in there some
        day, but for now there is no highlighting color effect... the idea is
        to get the words to people just before they sing, so that they are
        prepared when the beat comes.

        Blessings,
        Robison