Stereo Metris

  • forblindmice
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2002
      The accessible audio game Metris is now in Stereo, which
      should make it easier to perceive what is going on.
      It uses the same old codes so there is not need to
      register it again. If you're not able to try it because
      the old version timed out, please email me off list.

      Thanks.
      Robison
    • Terry
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2002
        Hello, Robison,
            I'm thinking of eventually getting Metris, and have tried out the demo version.  One thought I do have, though, is that it might help in playing if the top notes for each column could be played during the scan, or at least the top note(s) of the column towards which the falling note is headed.

        Terry
      • Robison Bryan
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 7, 2002
          Terry wrote:

          > Hello, Robison,
          > I'm thinking of eventually getting Metris, and have tried out the
          > demo version. One thought I do have, though, is that it might help in
          > playing if the top notes for each column could be played during the
          > scan, or at least the top note(s) of the column towards which the
          > falling note is headed.

          Hi Terry.

          The very first version I posted had an error in it causing the ground
          cover not to play. That lasted one weekend, and was replaced quickly by
          one that plays the top two notes in each column as it was meant to do.
          In addition to that, the latest version plays in stereo, making it even
          easier to hear what is going on. Thanks for writing. If I
          misunderstood what you meant, let's talk off list and if I can come up
          with anything about it I'll post the results to the list.

          Thanks.

          -Robison