R: [Inscriptiones-l] "Il Metallo e la Scrittura"

  • Francesca Lai
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2012
      Dear Gabriel,
      find attached link of the edition you are looking for:
      http://www.archaeogate.org/vicino_oriente/rivista/234/mediterraneo-
      antico-economia-societa-culture-anno-vii-f.html
      This is a special issue
      of the journal, the n. 2, but unfortunately has not been made available
      online.
      I checked http://www.libraweb.net/riviste.php?
      chiave=44&h=432&w=300
      and Casalini http://www.torrossa
      it/pages/ipplatform/itemDetails.faces (for the last one I have
      access from the IP of my University) but can't help you with download
      of pdf, because there is only the first issue!

      If you looking for a
      specific article, you can try to send an email to a library, then the
      librarians will provide to scan or photocopy the pages (often, but not
      everytime it happens!): http://acnp.cib.unibo.it/cgi-
      ser/start/it/cnr/dc-p2.tcl?
      catno=1018082&person=false&language=ITALIANO&libr=%7b%7d

      For the
      national catalogue: http://www.sbn.it/opacsbn/opac/iccu/base.jsp!

      Good
      luck!