greek epigraphy updated link to "Absolute Beginner's Guide"

  • Maud Gleason
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2011

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Onno van Nijf <van.nijf@...>
      Date: Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 4:09 AM
      Subject: greek epigraphy
      To: Maud Gleason <maud@...>

      hello Maud:

      I hope this finds you well. Thanks you for referring the student to my page. I just sent you a cc of a message for Inscriptiones-l which I am unable to send directly the  list (it came back) . I must have changed a password. Can you post my message with the link to the new saxa loquuntur site  there? Thanks a lot.

      Onno van Nijf

      Dear All

      I have set up a small site with some information and links on various aspects of epigraphy: Saxa Loquuntuur. It is meant to supplement my own courses at Groningen and at the Netherlands Institute in Athens, but others may find it useful too.

       you will find it at:

      http://web.me.com/van.nijf/Saxa_Loquuntur

      it includes a slightly updated version of the Absolute Beginners' Guide which has found some readers over the years:

      http://web.me.com/van.nijf/Saxa_Loquuntur/Absolute_Beginners_Guide.html

      the link to the original site is still valid BTW but I can no longer update it, and wait for it to be axed by my University:

      http://odur.let.rug.nl/~vannijf/epigraphy1.htm