626Epigraphy survey

  • Gabriel Bodard
    Apr 25, 2014
      Forwarded for Laura Löser:

      Do you ever work with inscriptions? If so, I'd be most grateful if you'd
      take part in this very short survey. I promise it only takes one minute:
      <http://ow.ly/utyDk>. The results are meant to provide guidelines for
      epigraphy-specific TEI.

      To develop and improve tools for epigraphy, especially digital ones, it
      is essential to know the needs of users of epigraphic publications. The
      idea of my project is therefore to explore today's audiences of
      epigraphic publications. This will contribute to future guidelines for
      digital tools for epigraphy. My primary interest at the moment is which
      possible customisations will be most useful in the online
      (re)presentation of inscriptions, but the results will equally be
      valuable for the long-term creation of online environments where
      inscriptions can be collected, displayed and commented on.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic