621Re: [Inscriptiones-l] PHI site and Java problems on Mac Maverick

  • Onno van Nijf
    Nov 3, 2013
      Thank you!

      Prof. Dr. Onno M. van Nijf
      Chair of Ancient History
      Director of Studies Research Master Classical, Medieval and Renaissance Studies
      --------
      Dept. of History/ Dept. of Classics
      University of Groningen
      PO box 716
      9700 AS Groningen
      The Netherlands
      ---
      +31(0)503636968
      http://www.rug.nl/staff/o.m.van.nijf/index
      http://rug.academia.edu/OnnovanNijf
      o.m.van.nijf@...

      On Oct 28, 2013, at 14:16 , Claudio Zaccaria <zacclau@...> wrote:

      Yes, the PHI site is still accessible and searchable from within the
      new OS Maverick. It's running with Safari 7.0 + Java 7.0, bypassing
      the alert message (accepting the pakhum application). At least for
      now. No idea about the future.
      Greetings. Claudio Zaccaria

      Citando o.m.van.nijf@...:

      --