Palm desktop problems

  • zalel
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2007
      I am on a Mac in OS X 10.4.10. I have Palm Desktop 4.2.1 installed. I want to switch to Studiometry 5, which syncs with iCal.

      iCal wants to import vCal format, but EVERY time I try exporting from Palm Desktop, the application crashes. Palm Support was not helpful. How can I transfer my data?

      Are there any applications that will read directly from the Palm Desktop format? After that, I could, hopefully, export from the new app to vCal.

      Thanks.