FW: Changes at NTEN

  • Deborah Elizabeth Finn
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2007
      (Dear ISF Colleagues: This is bittersweet news from my point of view,
      since I thought Katrin was a brilliant choice for executive director
      of the Nonprofit Technology Network. Now for the sweet part: Holly
      Ross is an equally brilliant choice for her successor, and Katrin will
      stay on as a board member. Best regards from Deborah)

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2007
        Deborah, thanks for this.

        NTEN is in great hands with Holly. It's been a pleasure to work with you all, and no fears -- I will be around after a bit of time off. Thanks for all of your warm wishes, support and spirit of community. You all make NTEN as amazing as it is -- a truly remarkable group of people who are passionate and professional about using technology to make the world a bit better. Thank you for that.

        Best,

        Katrin