RFP/RFQ - web & media publishing team needed for project ASAP

  • Rol Murrow
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2001
      Dear IS Forum and Orgwebmasters group members,

      First, please excuse the cross-posting if you are on both lists!

      I have attached a Word document with an RFP/RFQ describing our need for a
      team to help us finish up a project. For those on the IS Forum list I
      posted the file to the library since that list does not accept file
      attachments. The address is below.

      The Wolf Aviation Fund is a non-profit charitable organization that
      provides grants and information enhancing the general aviation system
      supporting our communities. We seek short proposals with statements of
      qualifications from web design and media producers or similar consulting
      firms for services needed to publish to our web site and to print media
      certain materials we have developed. They are intended to help airport
      managers, officials, businesses, and supporters create, develop, and
      operate campaigns promoting their airports and describing the services
      available to communities through aviation.

      Our project, entitled "Lessons Learned - A First Aid Kit for Airports,"
      consists of a nine-minute video and a guidebook, including web and CD
      versions. We completed the phases of production including the video (with
      500 labeled dubs) and related materials plus the basic text and a set of
      resource materials for the guidebook. Unfortunately the small company
      originally anticipated to complete publication to our website and printed
      media is no longer available (The principal moved on to employment with a
      large firm).

      If you are interested in taking this on, please read the entire document
      for details. I have placed a copy below, and it is also posted at the IS
      Forum at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Information_Systems_Forum/files/ .

      If you are unable to access the Word document file, send me a request and I
      will email it directly to you.

      And if you know someone else who might be interested and capable, please
      forward this on to them. Thanks for your time and for considering this!

      Rol

      Rol Murrow, Executive Director
      THE WOLF AVIATION FUND http://www.wolf-aviation.org
      33 Holly Drive, Storrs, Connecticut 06268-2226
      Phone: 860 429-2972 Fax: 603 806-7937
      Email: mailto:mail@... or as shown on message

      Word File: