Survey Says: Data Collection in the Field with Wireless Handhelds

  • Holly Ross
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      Hi folks -

      Lots of us use surveys to collect data about our field and our clients. But if you're using paper, you're doing it the hard way! Join us for this webinar to learn how a very small investment in technology can revolutionize your survey collection:

      Survey Says: Data Collection in the Field with Wireless Handhelds

      Does PDA = Public Displays of Affection? In this instance, yes! STOP AIDS Project has converted it's paper-based Behavioral Risk Assessment to WiFi Palm devices. Data can be instantly recorded and updated via WiFi, or uploaded later when in range of a WiFi connection. Entry that used to take weeks, and reporting that took months is now instantly accessible via web reports. The best part? It's all affordable. We'll demo the technology and walk through the associated tools and costs. When you leave this webinar, you'll be ready to run your own wireless community survey.

      Presented by Jamey Frank of STOP AIDS Project

      Join us on June 7 at 11:am Pacific:

      Register Now at http://nten.org/webinars

      Best,

      --
      Holly Ross
      Director of Programs

      holly@...
      p) 415.397.9000
      f) 415.814.4056
      skype: ntenhross

      Because People who Change the World need the Tools to do it.
      Become a member now: www.nten.org/join