FW: IT For Charities Newsletter: September 2002
- -----original message-----
Subject: IT For Charities Newsletter: September 2002
From: "Ivan Wainewright" <ivan@...>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002
IT For Charities free e-mail newsletter for September 2002: News and
information for the non-profit sector on software, hardware, IT services and
The following items are covered in this month's edition.
1. Internet news: Free guide on eMarketing planning for charities; The
benefit of email promotions - new article; Poptel offer new broadband
service; and why the dot org registry matters
2. Software: Pegasus now offering free accounting software; New membership
software contracts; NewsForge report on charities' use of Open Source
software; and new releases from Norton, FileMaker and Crystal Decisions.
3. How Charities are Using the Internet: One UK charity receives over
£500,000 online; a new online campaign from Anti-Slavery International;
Oxfam's new internet cafe; and an unusual game creates awareness for the
Prostate Cancer Charity...
4. Other news: NIACE offering wireless laptop funding; New Dell servers from
£500; IT Integration Survey on NonProfits; SMS Fundraising ideas; and an
update on IT Training listings.
You can read the full newsletter on-line at:
Or subscribe to the e-mail edition by sending an email to
newsletter@... with the subject line 'Subscribe'.
Visit The IT Resource Guide for Charities & Non-Profit Organisations: