MBADiversity.org: Need new, cutting-edge website design for 2006

  • keishadawn1
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2005
      Dear friends,

      MBADiversity.org is looking for a cutting-edge new website design and
      also a new design for our online magazine, The NetWork.

      Our entire site is published through Movable Type design templates.

      Although our site design has worked for us since we began in 2003, it
      is time for something new and fresh.

      If you believe in our mission and are interested in contributing your
      talent to either of these two projects (site design or NetWork
      magazine design), please send questions and your design idea to
      keishadawn@...

      A link to your website design portfolio will also help us narrow down
      the list.

      Thank you... we look forward to hearing from you!
      K.D.

      --
      "A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle." - unknown

      --
      Keisha Dawn Entzminger
      Founder/Executive Director