Dissemination of Projects/Websites

  • joel_josephson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      The Kindersite Project has built up an expertise in disseminating
      educational projects globally. We were recently invited to join a
      committee of the Department of Education and Culture of the European
      Union to offer advice in this field.

      I include below some Internet channels we use. I hope the following
      can be helpful to you.

      1. Linking your website to other Internet sites - this has two
      purposes:
      1.1 Raising your visibility on Search Engines, especially Google for
      a specialized audience i.e. people who are searching for your subject
      area
      1.2 Making you visible on the Internet to a broader audience

      2.Sending email newsletters to your target sector announcing your
      site/project. Generally it is advisable not to send announcements, per
      se, but build a particular aspect of your project that has value and
      interest to the targeted audience.

      3. Internet newsgroups, to engage with committed individuals within a
      field.

      4. Writing articles of interest to eMagazines and disseminating to
      them (Press Releases)

      5. Ensuring that your communication documents, website, downloadable
      documents,presentations offer clear and understandable messages

      These channels work as a stimulus to build up your position and
      visibility within your focus groups with the aim to eventually allow
      the site/project to continue to have growing usage without continuous
      additional efforts.

      I would be happy to answer any questions on the above. Please include
      in the subject line: Dissemination of Projects/Websites

      Joel
      joel_josephson@...