Needs assistance

  • afrihope@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2002
      Greetings:

      AfriHope International, Inc., a 501(c)(3) organization, with a mission to
      promote technology, medical care and social services in African developing
      nations needs your help in the following areas:

      1) A place to operate from on a part-time basis.
      2) Needs computers, printers and computer accessories for the schools and
      computer learning centers for youths.
      3) All kinds of books in general - for high school, college and technical.
      4) Suggestions and/or recommendations on how we can raise needed funds to
      ship medical equipment and computers to African developing countries.

      I will appreciate any assistance you are able to give us to enable AfriHope
      meets its goals. My contact number is 617-957-1613 and our website is
      www.afrihopeinc.org.

      Thank you very much for your support.