  • Eric Coody
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      We are a youth charity that is seeking a web platform to empower young
      people. It must serve as a self help center, and a knowledge resorce center.
      Accessible on the web. Ideally with a contact directory, a journal for
      correspondence, a library to store documents, and a calender to show events.
      And, because it is for young people, we have to be very careful about who
      can or cannot communicate on the platform, and hence we have been advised
      that we would need 'granualar access controls at message, entry, etc,
      level'. Any advice of any products that may fit the spec would be most
      welcome.

      The info on Google support and Economic Dev tools from Alex Weir was very
      interesting. I have been reading on this group for about 8 months or a year
      now and it is a big help. Originally I joined up to identify solutions to
      current needs. There has been some helpful feed back but still no solutions,
      so every three months I ask again, hence the above. Your responses are
      appreciated.

      Eric Coody
      The WEST Initiative