Introduction

  • Gerry Young
    Message 1 of 56 , Feb 1, 2004
      Hello to all.

      My name is Gerry Young and I am the founder of Focused I.T. Solutions.
      We opened our doors last April of 2003 and have enjoyed this past
      year helping nonprofits with their technology and resource needs in
      and around the Silicon Valley and greater San Francisco Bay Area.

      You might say that we are a very young company. You would be correct,
      however you would be surprised to learn that our staff has a minimum
      of five (5) years of experience to a maximum of thirty-four (34) years
      of technology experience.

      Our motto is "...Solutions from the people who listen." Rather than
      jumping to standard solutions, we listen intently to your strategies,
      goals and human needs, and build a solution reflecting what you have
      voiced in conversations with our team. Solutions my or may not be
      technology driven, however, they are always driven with you and your
      bottom line in mind.

      Our services reflect our diverse expertise: Website development;
      database development; data & statistical analysis; networks & wi-fi;
      infrastructure analysis; organizational consolidations; help desk
      computer support, contract services and much more. You can find out
      the details at www.FocusedITSolutions.com.

      Many thanks to `Cyber-Yenta' for giving us the opportunity to join
      this group.

      Regards,
      Gerry
    • Douglas Kline
      Message 56 of 56 , Sep 4 3:46 PM
        For any of you who don't already know me which is almost all if not
        absolutely all of you, I am professional computer engineer
        specializing in Unix, Linux, MacOS X and related fields and a teacher
        in all area of computer science. My connection to the non-profit
        world is that at the moment I'm not making any profits. I hope to
        meet all of you and continuing not making any profits.

        Douglas Kline