New member with question

  • Steve Martineau
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      Greetings,

      I am involved in an organization that leads over 75 walking tours a year. We
      have tripled in our number of booked tours in the last 2 years and we need
      software that will allow us to maintain a working calendar and events
      booking form on our network (6 pp). I have seen a brochure once for such a
      program (however it was more for museums??). If anyone knows of such a
      program and could reply it would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks

      Stephen Martineau
      Outreach Manager
      MYTOWN
      (Multicultural Youth Tour Of What's Now)
      (617)536-2891
      smartineau@...
      www.mytowninc.com
      MYTOWN IS A RECIPIENT OF THE 2003 "COMING UP TALLER" AWARD