Re: (ISF) Drupal for nonprofits/social change discussion and Q&A this Thursday

  • Ivan Boothe
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2013
      Yikes, sorry for that taking so long to come through! I sent it last week, so I'm not sure why it was delayed.

      In any case, we host these Drupal for nonprofits calls every month, generally on the third Thursday. Our next one is on Sept. 19. You can always get notes (and an audio recording) from previous calls, submit ideas/questions for future calls, and check on the date of the next call on our Google doc:

      http://bit.ly/npdrupalnotes

      Let me know if you have any questions.

      --ivan

      --