Interview with Kathleen Malin on the Rhode Island 501 Tech Club

  • Deborah Elizabeth Finn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2013
      Dear ISF Colleagues,

      Check out this interview with Kathleen Malin, who is VP of technology
      and operations at the Rhode Island Foundation (and a member of the ISF
      group)!

      http://pbn.com/Five-Questions-With-Kathleen-Malin,89837

      She does a great job of explaining the power of bringing nonprofit
      technology folks together for social networking and professional
      development.

      The 501 Tech Clubs are a national initiative of our professional
      association, the Nonprofit Technology Network (NTEN). If you don't
      have a local Tech Club and would like to start one, please talk to the
      folks at NTEN!

      Best regards from Deborah

      Deborah Elizabeth Finn
      Strategist and Consultant
      Technology for the Nonprofit and Philanthropic Sector

      304 Newbury Street #275
      Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA

      Mobile phone: 1-617-504-8188
      Voicemail: 1-617-958-1959
      Email: deborah.elizabeth@...
      Web site: http://www.deborahelizabethfinn.com
      LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/deborah909
      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Deborah.Elizabeth.Finn
      Skype: Deborah909
      Twitter: Deborah909

      I bring resources and needs together for nonprofits and
      philanthropies, mostly through strategic use of information
      and communication technologies.