Re: Community and neighborhood indicators

  • Keyser, Carolyn
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2012
      We have a local/regional community indicators project here in Western New York - the greater Rochester, NY area, which consists of a seven county area. It's called ACT Rochester and the web address is http://www.actrochester.org I agree that there's an immense amount of potential usefulness with the community indicators projects and find the area quite exciting myself.

      Regards,

      Carolyn

      Carolyn S. Keyser
      Director of Information Technology