I'm seeking "Nonprofit Tech Jobs" success stories from nptech professionals and hiring managers!

  • Deborah Elizabeth Finn
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2011
      Dear ISF Colleagues,

      If you have found the nonprofit tech jobs of your dreams, or hired the
      ideal technology professional for your nonprofit organization, please
      write to me about your experience.

      I'm most interested in recruitment processes that involved a job
      announcement posted to the "Nonprofit Tech Jobs" list
      <http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Nonprofit_Tech_Jobs/messages>, but
      any nptech job success stories are welcome.

      I'd like to post your stories to a web page I've set up. You can view
      the site here:

      <http://ow.ly/4ncCJ>

      If you like, the story can be posted anonymously with the names of
      individuals and organizations disguised, but I need to verify that
      sender is a real person with contact information that works.

      Your success stories can be emailed to me at
      <Nonprofit_Tech_Jobs-owner@yahoogroups. com>.

      Many thanks and best regards from Deborah

      Deborah Elizabeth Finn
      Strategist and Consultant
      Technology for the Nonprofit and Philanthropic Sector
      Boston, Massachusetts, USA

      Email: deborah_elizabeth_finn@...
      Blog: www.deborahelizabethfinn.com
      Skype: Deborah909
      Twitter: Deborah909
      LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/deborah909
      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Deborah.Elizabeth.Finn

      I bring resources and needs together for nonprofits and
      philanthropies, mostly through strategic use of information
      and communication technologies.